 Events / BricksWest / 109
Re: URGENT! BricksWest Lodging Question-Time Is Running Out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:35:32 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, William R. Ward writes:
"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
I have a very urgent situation to work out, and must make this public plea.

I need a head count of people who have or are planning to stay at the Grand
Pacific Palisades Hotel during BricksWest. According to the hotel, they have
not received one reservation for the event. I was under the impression that
at least a few folks had reserved rooms.

The problem might be that they didn't have a clue when I made reservations
what the BricksWest conference was!

That's an excellent point.  Matthew, can you talk to the hotel about
this?  They're offering a better price ($119 weekdays, $149 weekends)
via the website than they offered you for the special room rate!  I
don't think that's fair at all!

Good thought Bill...I'm woking on making this the default price for
BricksWest as well.

I'm on the phone about it as I type and will post further informayion when I
know more...

Thanks guys...let's make sure BricksWest happens!

Matt