 Events / BrickFest / 9
RE: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:39:49 GMT

Christina Hitchcock writes:
Requirements:
A draft image is fine for submission, but the final image should
be designed in a program that allows for the colors to be easily
separated. A vector image program like Corel Draw is recommend.
The final image should have no more then 5 or 6 colors.

Should the design be one or two sided?  Personally, if a shirt has a large
design, I prefer that it be on the back, with a smaller logo on the front
left.  Also, are there any required/preferable slogans you want to include
besides "Brickfest 2001: July 13-15, Washington DC"?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/