 Events / BrickFest / 742
Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 01:17:12 GMT

I am happy to announce that I am all set to attend BrickFest 2002.  My travel
itenerary is in place, my conference registration is complete, and I have just
confirmed my hotel room reservation.

I will be staying at the Arlington Hilton & Towers.  So far, I will be sharing
the room with one other person who is 90% certain they will be attending.  The
room has 2 double beds so the possibility exists for as many as 4 people in
the
room; this may be handy for last-minute BrickFest attendees.

In all my years online getting to know so many other Lego enthusiasts, I have
really only met a few people in person.  I am excited to be able to finally
meet so many other die-hard Lego fans like myself.  Actually, I expect to
enjoy
talking with fellow Lugnetters more than the activites of BrickFest itself.
See you all at BrickFest.

__Kevin Salm__
....Over 20 years experience playing with Lego toys....

P.S.  A public THANK YOU is in order to Larry Pieniazek who graciously provided
me with transportation to attend this event.  Without this, I would not be
attending BrickFest for financial reasons.