 Events / BrickFest / 735
Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 00:00:57 GMT

I stayed at the Hilton last year and it was a nice place , but Frank is
right, the parking was a bit expensive. I did find that AAA had good rates
for the Hilton, so I guess that offset the parking cost. I did enjoy the
fact that it was with in walking distance (if you don't mind a 5-6 block walk)

Fortunately I found a ol' college buddy that lives just down the road from
the fest, this helped me get the "green light" from the wife on going. What
she doesn't understand is that it just means more money for LEGO buying :)

jt

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Frank Filz writes:
Adrian Drake wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Just wondering which hotel everyone is planning on staying at this year.
I'd like to not be the only one staying at the hotel I choose this year!

Troy

I'd advise the Hilton, Troy.  Bram and I are splitting a room there, as well
as a lot of other people, I suspect.

I'll have to look into the prices. The past two years we stayed at the
Comfort Inn which seemed reasonably priced and reasonably convenient.
Actually, I think I may have looked at the Hilton last year and bagged
it because they charged for parking, and we were coming in at least two
if not three cars.

Frank