 Events / BrickFest / 733
Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Just wondering which hotel everyone is planning on staying at this year.
I'd like to not be the only one staying at the hotel I choose this year!

Troy

I'd advise the Hilton, Troy.  Bram and I are splitting a room there, as well
as a lot of other people, I suspect.

Speaking of which, are you guys going to be renting a van to get there?  I
may be in need of a little extra storage space.  It's seems I've built too
many MOC's since last brickfest, and don't have room for them all in my Jeep.

Adrian