 Events / BrickFest / 378
377  |  379
Subject:
From Mike Walsh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:35:58 GMT

"When will we see more windows and doors in other colors? When will see roof
elements to make complex roofs in brown, sand red, etc.?"

These two questions were asked in substantially similar form already and
were answered as "we are aware of the irregularities in the line, we are
looking to expand it. There is an upper limit on the total number of items
we can offer at one time. We also are constrained by needing to leverage
what is in production already to get the parts that comprise the pack"

If someone else has IRC tell Santosh to mail me his question(s) NOW as we
are just about out of time...