 Events / BrickFest / 3521
    Brickfest : Anyone arriving on Wednesday ? —Yvonne Doyle
   hi Folks, Well, my boyfriend (Peter Reid) and I are going to Brickfest for the first time. We're going to stay in the Sheraton from the Wednesday. Just wondering if anyone else is arriving a day early. I'd be interested in some advice - trying to (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brickfest : Anyone arriving on Wednesday ? —Ted Michon
     (...) Yvonne- This year's BrickFest is located at Tysons Corner, which happily is the location of the local LEGO store and hardly a dozen miles from Dulles International. The store always gears up for BF, setting aside damaged and one of a kind (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Brickfest : Anyone arriving on Wednesday ? —Derek Schin
     (...) To answer your last question first--I am coordinating the Mosaic section. Send me an email if you have a special request or a need for something (or just respond here). I also might be able to help you out with holding your Lego afterwards but (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brickfest : Anyone arriving on Wednesday ? —William R. Ward
   (...) My wife Holly and I will be arriving Wednesday afternoon and staying at the Sheraton for a full week, then heading to her family's house in Pennsylvania for 2 more weeks. We'll be renting a car for the whole time (got a good deal from Budget (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)