 Events / BrickFest / 3583
Re: Brickfest : Anyone arriving on Wednesday ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Yvonne Doyle wrote:
hi Folks,

Well, my boyfriend (Peter Reid) and I are going to Brickfest for the first time.
We're going to stay in the Sheraton from the Wednesday. Just wondering if anyone
else is arriving a day early.

My wife Holly and I will be arriving Wednesday afternoon and staying at the
Sheraton for a full week, then heading to her family's house in Pennsylvania for
2 more weeks.  We'll be renting a car for the whole time (got a good deal from
Budget at Dulles airport).