 Events / BrickFest / 3521
Brickfest : Anyone arriving on Wednesday ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:47:03 GMT

hi Folks,

Well, my boyfriend (Peter Reid) and I are going to Brickfest for the first time.
We're going to stay in the Sheraton from the Wednesday. Just wondering if anyone
else is arriving a day early.

I'd be interested in some advice - trying to decide if it is worthwhile to rent
a car for the duration of our trip....are there toy stores worth visiting in the
area near Brickfest ? (not that that is the only thing we would be visiting).
Also, is it easy enough to get around without a car ?

How far is the Hotel from the main bus station in Washington ? We are planning
on heading to New York for a day or 2 after the fest.

One more question - is there anyone in the locality who would be able to help us
out by storing our Lego after the fest for the days we are in New York ?

Looking forward to Brickfest and meeting you all. I'm hoping to see some very
girlie Lego - anyone going all out and building in pinks and pastels ?

BTW Who is coordinating the Mosaic section ?

Happy Building

Yvonne
(YVD)