 Events / BrickFest / 3343
Re: What a fest!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

   There is one person I forgot to mention. There was a very bright young man, who out of the blue, was there and helping demonstrate models. Extremely polite, great with the models and the kids. He helped track down problems and equipment failures and helped keep things moving. You know who you are. Thank you very much. Please drop me an email so we can chat. I know you were wearing a badge, but I never read it to find out your name.

I saw you and your family stop at Rocklands, only to be turned away. We had the same problem. After dropping my young son off at the hotel, and returning to Rockland’s I saw you and your family walking away. When I got inside someone said you folks were looking for me. I’m sorry I missed you.

Thank you so much for your help. Please drop me an email.

Kevin-

I believe that was David Michon. He said he enjoyed working with you and will email you directly (he’s too busy building one of your self triggering pneumatic assemblies right now).

-Ted