 Events / BrickFest / 3310
Re: What a fest!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:42:53 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   I’m still overwhelmed at how awesome this fest was

This was my first BrickFest, but I have to agree, It Was Fantastic!!

   Finally, thanks for the award slides, very silly! Well done.

You can’t fool us - those off-the-wall comments were actually brief glimpses into the inner workings of Larry’s brain ;-)

   And what can I say about GBC! Wow. That was amazing.

As one of the folks deeply involved (obsessed?) with the GBC, I want to thank the entire BrickFest staff for an amazing amount of support. Both Larry & Janey pratically threw bottled water to us over the crowds on Sunday (it was HOT in that room!), and the number and variety of GBC modules was stunning. Friday Steve H. had fun torturing me by asking of I had room for “just one more module... say, seven feet long?”. Also, thanks to the *many* people who helped out “inside the tables” in the GBC room to keep things running as smoothly as they did.

  • Christina, you continue to amaze and delight everyone that works with you or meets you.

Absolutely! Thank you Christina, Larry, and Everyone else, it was a fantastic time! Now, excuse me, I have to go seperate my few remaining intact MOC’s from the piles of shattered stuff in my boxes. Oh, maybe I’ll just build *one more* LEGO set first... ;-).

-- Brian Davis “GBC slave”