 Events / BrickFest / 3182
3181  |  3183
Subject:
MOC card forms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:36:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey!

OK, less than a month to go, I can hardly wait!

As a theme room coordinator I’d just like to add a friendly reminder to all attendees, to please fill out your MOC card forms in advance - it makes it so much easier for us to anticipate space and table requirements and plan accordingly. We’ll be printing the MOC cards out over a week in advance of Brickfest, so don’t plan to fill them out last minute.

I know that many of you are still working on projects and may not know yet to what extent you’ll be finished with them come mid-August. You can always complete the MOC card now and delete it if the MOC won’t be able to make it anyway. I know that the “surprise factor” may also be a consideration. If you’re bringing something and don’t want everyone to know about it in advance, and therefore don’t want to fill out a MOC card until as late as possible, do at least send the room coordinator an email to let them know what you’ll be bringing along.

For example, when I check the BrickFest 2005 website now, I see very few, if any, MOCs for the modular Classic Castle City display - does that mean that 2005 won’t be a big CCC year :(? Or is everyone just building away quietly :)? Knowing this kind of thing in advance makes it much easier for us to plan, so things will go smoothly. Thanks for your understanding.

cheers

Magnus