 Events / BrickFest / 3180
3179  |  3181
Subject:
plan your lodging! [was: BrickFest is less then one month away!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:02:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
BrickFest 2005
Washington, DC AUGUST 12-14

You don't want to miss the Best Three Days of LEGO fandom!
30 days from today,  Pre-Registration ends July 27th.

<http://www.brickfest.com/registration/index.php>

[snip]

It all kicks off on Friday, August 12th and wraps up after the Public Expo on
Sunday the 14th at 6:00PM

Don't miss the fun, Register for BrickFest today!

Head to www.brickfest.com!

Christina Hitchcock
and the BrickFest Team

If you're anything like me, you didn't think about planes and hotels till about
now. I made my reservations, but if you haven't, I thought I'd just toss out a
friendly reminder because it says here:

http://www.brickfest.com/hotels.php

the Hilton discount (of like, almost $100?!) is not guaranteed after July 11
(two days ago). FYI: I booked online yesterday using the 'BRI' code and it did
work.

-Suz