 Events / BrickFest / 3178
Re: BrickFest for kids?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:12:04 GMT

Joe,

I've been to BrickFest several times.  I wouldn't take my 4 1/2 yr old son, mostly
because I know even though he loves LEGO, three days is too much for him.

Also, if you're busy keeping track of your son, you'll miss some of the other fun.
(and it will be totally up to you to track your son)

On the other hand, my 13 yr old nephew has been there for the last several years,
and had a great time.  He will be there this year.

I really wouldn't suggest it for anyone much under 10.

But that's just me...

Steve