 Events / BrickFest / 3117
Re: BrickFest NEWS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:31:46 GMT

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message
news:IHGxDv.1FDG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
I am
willing to pay anyone that is willing to distract Rob, hmmmm maybe Leah
is
willing to be bribed????

Janey "Now that's a stragedy, Red Brick"

I would be willing to take that bribe.  And Leah doesn't have anything on
me.

-Lenny "Hot Stuff" Hoffman

She doesn't have anything *for* you either...  But she *will* be there!