 Events / BrickFest / 3105
Re: BrickFest NEWS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 03:48:50 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Holy Awesome BrickFest, Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll be there with
bells on(1)!!!

Rob (and Leah)

(1) - no, not really with bells on, but I'll be there ;)

It is great news, sounds like we are going to have an amazing event. I
personally can't wait!

But WUSS(1) ummmmm I mean Jimi, shoot, I mean Rob, I am only coming if you have
bells on!

(1) This reference is to last year, when Rob out bid me at the auction, it's not
an insult so much as it is a warning.... This year, I'm packing greenbacks, and
waiting for you to start to bid, wink!!!!  GAME ON!!!!

Janey "Rob will not outbid me, Red Brick"