 Events / BrickFest / 3110
Re: BrickFest NEWS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:50:25 GMT

Geesh, no tag teaming me!

Not going there...

Besides, I am already losing money once I have to trade my pretty Canadian
bills
into greenbacks.  Come on, if you need to support anyone it's ~ME~.  We
all know
Rob is secretly a millionaire from the modding he does.

But LEGO makes the lightup....  Not going there either...

But if it makes Janey "in your face" uncomfortable (and I'm a pro at that)
to be tag-teamed (auction-wise), then yes,  I'll take all the help I can
get!  Besides, I owe a lot of drinks to someone who'll be attending and that
person drinks them by the pint...  :)

Rob "not millionaire"(1) Hendrix

(1) - I'm working on my second million.  I gave up on the first!