 Events / BrickFest / 3115
Re: BrickFest NEWS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   If you have an item you’d either like to auction off (for a commission which benefits BrickFest) or better, donate in its entiriety... please contact Kevin Salm, who is coordinating the auction.

Larry Pieniazek

I wish I could be there...

Larry, to whom do the auction proceeds go?

Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG