 Events / BrickFest / 2936
Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:33:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Lee Magpili wrote:
.. and my pix are posted here

www.fotki.com/poetryinmotion/lego

Thanks for getting a good shot of my moonbase.  I didn't get any pictures
myself.

Also, I wanted to point out this bike:
http://public.fotki.com/poetryinmotion/lego/brickfest_part_1/dsc01473.html

This guy (I believe his name is Derek) is 16, and wasn't sure that his stuff
would rate to be at Brickfest.  Besides the fact that we tend to welcome all
comers, his work was really cool.  Being a guy who tends to build big, I was
impressed with how much detail he crammed into his tiny little mocs.

He also had about a five inch tall mech that was absolutely packed with details.
Soren can back me up on it, I believe he saw it too.

-Brian