 Events / BrickFest / 2935
Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:11:52 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

3. About Jamquiltolac...Jamousilott....Jamochillowac...Jamostillbaton....
whatever, holy cows, that thing is huge.  I see wires.  Does that thing actually
move?!?

Yes, altho Eric never showed me, so therefore I do not believe him.  Eric claims
he can stand in from of Jama, and move his (Eric's) arm, and Jama will do the
same.  But this sort of technology simply doesnt exist yet, so I don't believe
him.

I think he was suggesting that was the ultimate goal of it.  I got the same
impression when he described it to me, but I believe what he was imply was that
is what the robot is designed for, whether or not it can actually do it yet.

Thank you for asking!  I love hearing about new members getting down with the
brickfesting action! rock on!

-lenyu

This was my first event as well, and I just can't thank everyone (including you,
Lenny) for making me feel welcome as I just inserted myself into conversations.
Even though you did yell at me about you fragile emotions.

-Brian