 Events / BrickFest / 2815
Re: Organized photography?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:22:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Adrian Drake asked:
Anybody want to bring 13 feet of a nice clean backdrop [...]

Thirteen feet?  Ha.  And my mother thought only *three* yards of fabric was
overdoing it.  "Some of these layouts are pretty darn big," I say (then add up
the Moonbase reservations).  Though I belatedly realize that broadcloth is
somewhat translucent, and I may need to double-layer it to completely screen out
the unwanted environs.  (Textiles are fun!  --Despite having nothing to do with
either text, TeX, tiling or isles.)

But no.  I've spent as much on photographic supplies as I intend to just now.
(Fabric, fusible tape, dowels, wooden beads, 2300-mAh AA cells.)