 Events / BrickFest / 2498
  Re: Cheap hotels

(...) I should have an update for you tomorrow about this. I wellcome a show of hands (well, an e-mail) from those interested in getting a room for $89 dollars a night for BrickFest. Please respond here. Christina Hitchcock (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Cheap hotels

(...) Oh and for those of you already registered fore BrickFest and looking for roommates. Please use the web resource. (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Cheap hotels

(...) I'm responding and interested! Joe (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Cheap hotels

(...) Definitely interested. -jeremiah- (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Cheap hotels

(...) ME! Hilton is a good bit higher this year than last. a discount would rok ~^- (URL) ~^- Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. ~^- (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Cheap hotels

(...) Hello All, Some of you may have tried to enter your contact info into the (URL) Find a Roomie / Find a Ride> page on the BrickFest website. So sorry, but it was not collecting information. It is now, so please try again. Christina (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Cheap hotels

(...) Me! Especially if there's no limit to how many people we can stuff into a room :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Hotel info

I’m please to announce that arrangements have been finalized with the Hilton Arlington & Towers. 950 N. Stafford Street, Arlington VA 22203 located just 0.6 Miles from GMU. Hilton Arlington & Towers has a block of guestrooms reserved for BrickFest (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) OnLine it appears that the Convention Code is only available for 2 people with a single Bed....?? So I tried it with 3 people, double Bed and got this message: "Please note that the group rate you requested is unavailable. Available rates are (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Is this rate only good on single bed rooms? I couldn't get it to work with a double bed room. jt (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) I've left a message with my contact. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more info. Christina (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Thanks Jeff, I forwarded your note to the the Hilton rep. and hope to hear back soon. Christina (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh wrote: snip (...) I'm trying to fix everything now. (I didn't expect so many people to be reserving rooms on Thursday. I guess we will be kicking off the festivities early then planned. The Hilton had (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) -- Thanks Christina for helping with this! -- Some observations: Kids don't seem to count in the room pricing scheme, so we had no trouble asking for 2 adults + 2 kids and getting the 2 adult rate with 2 double beds. We did have a problem (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Are there still difficulties with getting the Thursday through sunday night discount rate? Should I just call the hotel directly and negotiate the rate with them instead? I just tried to do the online booking and lo, it continues to not work. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Attn BrickFest Attendees: Hilton Arlington still has availability! Hilton Arlington & Towers has a block of guestrooms reserved for Brickfest at a special rate of $89.00 plus tax per night, available August 12, 2004 - August 16, 2004. Please (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) snip - (...) I see the rate's not on the hotel's web site, even with the BRI code, but by calling the 800 number I didn't have any problems. See you there! Kelly (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) The Hotel Deadline for BrickFest is Upon Us! July 22 is the last day to get the special BrickFest room rate at the Arlington Hilton! The Hilton is just blocks away from BrickFest and is the perfect place to stay while at the convention! But (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) I just found out on July 21 that my roomie would not be coming to BrickFest and I was relying on him to make the hotel reservation. So, at the last minute on July 22 I made a telephone reservation. I was able to get the $89.00 rate for Friday (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Kevin/and anyone else who tries to make a reservation this weekend and has a similar problem. Please email me on Monday with the conformation number and the nights you would like to add to your reservation. I would be happy to talk to them (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)