 Events / BrickFest / 2500
Re: Cheap hotels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Hansen wrote:
Does anyone have information regarding inexpensive hotels in the DC area that
would work for coming to BrickFest this year?  I can fly there and back for $181
but the room rates near GMU are killing me. :-)

John Hansen
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/

Hi John, and everyone else looking for an inexpensive hotel for BrickFest.

I should have an update for you tomorrow about this.

I wellcome a show of hands (well, an e-mail) from those interested in getting a
room for $89 dollars a night for BrickFest.  Please respond here.

Christina Hitchcock

I'm responding and interested!

Joe