 Events / BrickFest / 2581
Re: BrickFest Hotel info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 05:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
   Hilton Arlington still has availability!

Hilton Arlington & Towers has a block of guestrooms reserved for Brickfest at a special rate of $89.00 plus tax per night, available August 12, 2004 - August 16, 2004.

Please note: All rooms with Two Full Size Beds have been reserved over this time period. Hilton Arlington still has availability for Rooms with One King Size Bed. (A maximum of one rollaway per room may be requested for an additional fee of $20.00 per night.)
• - snip -
You may also contact our reservations department by phone at 703-528-6000 (Local) or 1-800-HILTONS (Toll-Free).

Please reserve your rooms as soon as possible to ensure the specially discounted rate, as the special group rate will not be available after July 22, 2004.

I see the rate’s not on the hotel’s web site, even with the BRI code, but by calling the 800 number I didn’t have any problems.

See you there!

Kelly