 Events / BrickFest / 2487 (-20)
  Re: Is BrikWars Dead?

(...) 2 things: 1. Not everyone wants to spend the time on writing up every battle. I know from hearsay and reading gaming.brikwars that there have been recent battles. NELUG is right now discussing organising another one. 2. Come to BrickFest this (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  (canceled)

  Re: Containers!

(...) I believe we have a volunteer to coordinate this. Details are being finalised. Please stay tuned for an announcement. I would prefer not to say who has volunteered, let them make the announcement themselves. There may be a commemorative (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Containers!

(...) Is this going through? LOWLUG is currently working on containers and we would love to swap containers at BrickFest DC. As we need to order parts to build these we'd like to know in advance how many containers (and sticker sets for people who (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website

The BrickFest Committee is calling upon club members attending BrickFest to submit their club logos and URL to BrickFest for inclusion in the Participating Clubs section on the side bar on the home page. The web logo button size is 88 x 31 pixels. (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events) !!

  Re: Brickfest Micro Moc Display and Contest

(...) Excellent Erik, nice work on both scales. Looking forward to seeing those micro-scaled creations at BrickFest. Janey "Red Brick" (URL) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.ancient)

  BF04 Castle room

Hello all, I will be helping in organizing the castle room this at BF 04, and I hope to help make it the most memorable and successful Castle Room so far. I've already been brainstorming with some other sturdy fellows well known in the AFOL (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Micro Moc Display and Contest

Hi, I've been building a lot of ancient theme stuff in micro-fig scale. I'm planning on bringing some to Brickfest. Micro-fig scale is fun because you get something built quickly. I am currently working at scaling up one micro MOC. The finished (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.ancient)

  A Call for Sessions at BrickFest™ DC 2004

A Call for Sessions at BrickFest™ DC 2004 One of the key parts of activities at BrickFest™ is a chance to share your knowledge and experiences, and learn from each other. So, once again we would like to offer an invitation to all individuals, Groups (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Brickfest Micro Moc Display and Contest

This is your chance to get creative, without breaking the Lego budget. It's my pleasure to let you know about the Micro Contest and Display! I'm calling out to ALL builders . . . The ideas are endless, but here is a bit of food for thought... (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: Brickfest 2004 Animation Contest announcement

Crosspost to .announce and XFUT to lugnet.events.brickfest. (...) Thanks, Robert, for posting this on behalf of Josh. This is exciting news and it sounds like the team has selected a great theme! I hope we'll see lots of great entries... I look (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Volunteer needed for container swap BFDC2004

(...) Jeff, are you gonna just stand there and be nominated like that?! Avoid work like the plague! Because if you don't, I'm gonna nominate you to organize rtlToronto16, 17 and train7. :) Calum (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Volunteer needed for container swap BFDC2004

I nominate Jeff VW... -Rob (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Most definitely :-) I try to pull only one catastrophe per year ;-) -TJ (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

  Bringing MOCs to BrickFest Help

I've spoken with a few people (thanks to Frank & Eric) out there who have brought MOCs to BF to get ideas as to how to bring one of mine (yea, it would be a bridge). Most of the bridge could be put into two suitcases but some parts are just a wee (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004

(...) Do not contact Larry, please contact me James Trobaugh. That dang "clipboard inheritance" gets me again, doh! jt (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004

Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. For those of you who (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Thanks! I've not heard from Doug lately. I'll have to check with him on Brickfest. (...) A one time event? (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

I'll contribute Jama and we can have it follow a series of commands, or I'll rig up the controls you gave me plus some control centers for people to use to control the robot. We'll bring what we have of the SSClagorpion, plus Kevin Clague's (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Give Doug and Kevin several display tables, require that one of those guys be present to operate stuff, and you could entertain large crowds all weekend :-) (...) :-) A "crane-crashing" would be a spectacular event. Certainly a crowd-pleaser. (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact