 Events / BrickFest / 2480
Re: Brickfest Micro Moc Display and Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 15:25:41 GMT

Hi,

I've been building a lot of ancient theme stuff in micro-fig scale. I'm planning
on bringing some to Brickfest.

Micro-fig scale is fun because you get something built quickly. I am currently
working at scaling up one micro MOC. The finished micro version is 16x16, the
minifig version is 64x72.

Also, I started below "Micro" with "Nano" scale where my micro-MOCs are just 2x2
bricks. This was to focus on land masses. I use 1x1 round bricks for trees
there.

Take a look at Roma: (nano scale)

Some older micro-stuff in the enclosing folder are Ostia and Micro-Fortuna.

It's amusing that BrickShelf receives Google ads from Royal Athena when you open
the folder. That's one of my favorite businesses.

-Erik