 Events / BrickFest / 2469
Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 23:11:48 GMT

I'll contribute Jama and we can have it follow a series of commands, or I'll rig
up the controls you gave me plus some control centers for people to use to
control the robot.

We'll bring what we have of the SSClagorpion, plus Kevin Clague's pnuematic
organisms.

Sounds good?