 Events / BrickFest / 2473
2472  |  2474
Subject:
Bringing MOCs to BrickFest Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 21:42:10 GMT

I've spoken with a few people (thanks to Frank & Eric) out there who have
brought MOCs to BF to get ideas as to how to bring one of mine (yea, it would be
a bridge).  Most of the bridge could be put into two suitcases but some parts
are just a wee bit too big.  And, from what I've found, airlines and cardboard
boxes don't mix well these days.

I've got an idea but would like to know if someone here has done this (be it for
BF or some other thing).  I did some research on the UPS website and found they
offer a "hold for pickup" service where I could have my stuff sent to a UPS
facility and  could pick it up in person when I'm in Arlington.  (Hence, not
having to bug someone here to hold my stuff for me.)  Has anyone here use this
service?

Adr.