 Events / BrickFest / 1488
Re: Only 3 days left to register...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:34:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, a very reliable source (0) wrote:

   For those of you that will be attending for the first time, there are lots of great restaurants, pool halls

(emphasis added...)
   and other places to go

Bars... (not that any of us drink!)
Theaters... (if you’re not getting enough comedy here)
Museums (for the NLSOs... we all already know everything)
And don’t forget fleshpots! (It IS the nation’s capital, after all.)

   for lunch or hang out after hours to chat, play LEGO Soccer or LEGO Basket Ball,

(1)

   and many of them are within walking distance from the BrickFest event location.

Or just a short Metro ride away.. and with a blue line Metro station just two blocks away from GMU, how much more convenient could you ask for? Well, ok, I guess it could be in the basement of the same building, but then everything would vibrate, and creations would fall apart.

So get out there and register!

And if you are having trouble with registering or with your email or whatever, blame Wub Wub, it’s his fault (2). *Then* email him your info and ask him to add you manually. Do NOT let technology stand in your way of having a great time.

The cost of BF registration is WAY less than the cost of certain Jack Stone sets... ask yourself, which thing are you going to have more fun with? (3)

0 - DO I have to tell you who? You should know who.

1 - It should be noted: I cannot promise that you can play LEGO basketball at the National Gallery. But maybe...

2 - Well, mostly his fault. But he’s reported to be “sorking” on the problem. At least that’s what a very reliable source (0) told me, in a direct quote.

3 - If you answer “the Jack Stone set”, what the heck is the matter with you? I mean, really. Send me all your LEGO because, well, because you’ve just out and out lost it, and you won’t be needing it any more.

++Lar