 Events / BrickFest / 1489
Re: Only 3 days left to register...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:29:36 GMT

On 18.34 6/27/2003 +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote

Or just a short Metro ride away.. and with a blue line Metro station just two
blocks away from GMU, how much more convenient could you ask for? Well, ok, I
guess it could be in the basement of the same building, but then everything
would vibrate, and creations would fall apart.

...Oh man oh man how much fun would that be... not only do we all get to
hang out and drink... but we could do it in a build room.... woohoo...

So get out there and register!

And if you are having trouble with registering or with your email or whatever,
blame Wub Wub, it's his fault (2). *Then* email him your info and ask him
to add
you manually. Do NOT let technology stand in your way of having a great time.

sorking and sorking away...  Except for the AOL problem, I think the DB is
stable enough to survive through the next month... I truely dream of
finally finding time to finish up the massive re-write of the back end that
will turn that mess into a much more stable and professional system... but
till then don't hold your breath :-)

If anyone has problems with the frankenstein's monster we call the
BrickFest registration system, do please drop me or just about any of the
other volunteers a note and we will fix it by hand if need be.

Like Lar said, don't let tech stand in your way of Da Brick