 Events / BrickFest / 1487
Re: Only 3 days left to register...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Sophie wrote:

   Btw, this is my first BF, is there any bon fires and climbing trees with face paint?

Well.... there aren’t any CURRENTLY on the events calendar, AFAIK, but you could always add one if you wanted to. *anybody* can propose events!

Might take a bit of a road trip out of town to find a place to light bonfires though! :-)

I can see us all around a bonfire, singing Kumbaya...

“Someone’s building Lord, kumbaya...”

-Tim
We could always try to find a jazz bar with outside fire pits, live music and Sante Fe’s flying by... Ahhhh The Memories!

Jeff VW

Yes, that was a fun evening.... in general, one of my favorite parts about the gatherings are the after hours chitchat.

For those of you that will be attending for the first time, there are lots of great restaurants, pool halls and other places to go for lunch or hang out after hours to chat, play LEGO Soccer or LEGO Basket Ball, and many of them are within walking distance from the BrickFest event location.

Christina