 Events / BrickFest / *523 (-20)
  Re: BrickFest Archives

(...) Here are the pictures I took: (URL) primarily of LFB's (amazing) ship, but there are a few other pics too. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: security

(...) HEY! I finally figured out what the security guard was up to that night at BrickFest: (URL) is OBVIOUSLY taking a video course on self-podiatry! He just has to practice on his lunch break... ...except here, unless he wants to be an (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Space and Mecha pics uploaded

Ah, Thanks Bram! Gary Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: BrickFest Archives

(...) scan through the "recent" section of Brickshelf to see bunches of them... If we have posted to brickshelf do you also want them re-sent??? I hate to waste the bandwidth (those poor electrons get tired) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Train Pictures Posted

(...) Thanks alot for these great pictures! I wish I've had the chance to visit the brickfest. Leg Godt! Ben (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  RE: Brickfest Space and Mecha pics uploaded

(...) black hinges. --Bram 1) (URL) Adrian is on the right, Henry Lim is on the left. Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Brickfest Train Pictures Posted

(...) I would like to say congrats to all the builders that had items on display, they look great! Thanks Troy for taking the time to take pictures of all the rooms & posting tham for us all to enjoy. Jonathan (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Brickfest Train Pictures Posted

I've finally gotten around to uploading the pics from the Train room at Brickfest. They can be found here: (URL) believe that should do it for all of my pictures. The main directory can be found here: (URL) you have any questions or comments, let me (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brickfest Space and Mecha pics uploaded

Whos is this? (URL) realy like it, its so simple, yet so complex! Gary I wish I had more of those hinges Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message news:GGq14L.C3I@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: BrickFest Archives

(...) Kevin - will the camera archives be made available at some point? If I find pictures in them, should I copy them or will you leave them up (will the Brickfest 2000 camera archives stay up? I link to several for my Pirate Game writeup). I'd (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Archives

I'd like to collect as many BrickFest pictures as possible together in one place. I'm hoping everyone could help me by sending their images of BrickFest 2001 (URL) was able to find some already but if I missed any(I'm sure I have), send them my way (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest Space and Mecha pics uploaded

I've uploaded some more pictures from Brickfest. Space: (URL) to come soon.... Troy (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Brickfest pictures

While I know we didn't get everything there (there was so much to see!), here's our pictures from Brickfest... Enjoy :) (URL) & Jenn (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Brickfest Castle Room Pictures uploaded

(...) i second the motion! superb pictures, troy! thank you so much! later ~ craig~ (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Rest of my pics are up

(...) Yes. They are in the same folder, tail end: (URL) with this one: (URL) it took me another day to get the camera unloaded. That combined Amtrak(tm) looked great. Robin's lights and Kevin's thrum-thrum pulling many coaches. Rocked! Also shows (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thank You :)

(...) I'd like to second that. Brickfest was the most fun I have had in years. I look forward with great anticipation to Brickfest 2002! (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) Oddly, I got the copy with the Guarded Inn in it after I ordered a pair of inns. The summer catalog I got today along with my Inns (yippie!) is the version, ironically, without the Inn. I was idly looking at the catalog scratching my head as (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Greg Kramer writes: <snip> (...) OK, so what happens with 10001 and 10002 ? They have missed the (current) catalog mailing. WIll they get a bump from the S@H online store, or will they get 'bumped' when the next catalog (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) That only shows that on this specific set, the rest of the enthusiasts and us have the same opinion. And I think Lego anticipated that, or else they wouldn't have re-released the set. It doesn't show that it's selling better than the other (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) Remember the comment about the Guarded Inn? Orders from "kids" vastly outnumbered orders from "adults" once the S@H catalog hit the streets. WRT juniorization, the prevailing argument is that it targets the 4-7 age range with easy to build, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact