 Events / BrickFest / 514
Re: BrickFest Archives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christina Hitchcock writes:
I'd like to collect as many BrickFest pictures as possible together in one
place. I'm hoping everyone could help me by sending their images of BrickFest
2001

http://www.brickfest.com/archives2001.html

I'll probably upload mine this weekend.

Kevin - will the camera archives be made available at some point? If I find
pictures in them, should I copy them or will you leave them up (will the
Brickfest 2000 camera archives stay up? I link to several for my Pirate Game
writeup).

I'd love to have permission from anyone who took pictures in the Pirate Game to
use your pictures in my writeup. Last year, I directly included Brickshelf
thumbnails in my page. PLEASE do get back to me if you can, I ended up going
forward last year and used some pictures without explicit permission but I'd
much rather have the permission up front.

Frank