 Events / BrickFest / *3898 (-10)
  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) Blown! I haven't heard that term before and I love it. It is going in my vocabulary now... -Matt :) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) I will echo this without question. I would also mention that shortly after the change happened and people were avoiding these colors on Bricklink, I was buying while they were inexpensive. Even if you don't like the colors they are priced very (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) All of the above was actually pretty easy to do. I just kept buying sets and building stuff. I freely mix the old and new greys and browns. If the color looks off at some point, I swap the part out till it looks right. I have a hard time (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

I'm not going to BrickFest either, but: (...) I don't think it's so much of a matter of *switching* over so much as accepting bley in your collection and/or models. (...) You can use cool new pieces like 1x1 slopes, improved 2x2x2 slopes, those (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) I won't be attending Brickfest so I'll just have to discuss/vent this with you online: I don't think I'll ever forgive LEGO for changing the colors. The absolute worst part is how they changed it suddenly and without warning. Even if they (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

Yes, Bley Sucks. I know that, Jeremy Rear knows that. And a good number of the rest of you out there know that too (maybe even a majority). But unfortunately, it looks like bley is hear to stay. I'm stuck in my dark (bley) ages as a result. I can't (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX) !!

  Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

Yes, Bley Sucks. I know that, Jeremy Rear knows that. And a good number of the rest of you out there know that too (maybe even a majority). But unfortunately, it looks like bley is hear to stay. I'm stuck in my dark (bley) ages as a result. I can't (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX) !

  Re: MORE Trains at BrickFest PDX '07

(...) Steve, I agree, this will be great to see. I'm not bringing everything I have, I'll be bringing some. I've already filled out some MOC cards on the brickfest site, and I plan to do more. I know at least one other BAYLTC member is planning to (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Shipping MOCs to BrickFest PDX Question

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:JDrowr.43A@lugnet.com... (...) When I travel for work I sometimes ship packages to the hotel where I am staying. I have shipped my luggage only once and the one time I did it, my plans changed (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Shipping MOCs to BrickFest PDX Question

Gotta BIG question (have a BIG MOC) and hopefully someone can answer it. If I make reservations at the Red Lion hotel for BrickFest PDX, can I ship my creation to the Red Lion and have them hold it for me? Would there be any kind of holding fee? I (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact