 Events / BrickFest / 3889
3888  |  3890
Subject:
Shipping MOCs to BrickFest PDX Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:12:27 GMT

Gotta BIG question (have a BIG MOC) and hopefully someone can answer it.  If I
make reservations at the Red Lion hotel for BrickFest PDX, can I ship my
creation to the Red Lion and have them hold it for me?  Would there be any kind
of holding fee?

I ask this because I saw a local news report of people shipping their baggage
via FedEx (or similar) to hotels rather than check their bags with an airline.
The report also noted some hotel offer this and some don't, and, some may charge
a fee while others don't.

Thanks,

Adr.