 Events / BrickFest / *2038 (-5)
  Re: Brickfest PDX Hotels

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HoB4os.1EAA@lugnet.com... (...) Convention (...) 1 (...) got the (...) I'm not a local but since the company I work for is based in Portland I get there quite a bit and I am always in a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest PDX Hotels

Can any locals comment on the state of the hotels around the Portland Convention Center? I've noticed the Holiday Inn is now apparently a Red Lion. The Inn at the Convention Center apparently used to be Best Western, got a 1 star rating, and Best (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest™ PDX website & registration launch!!!

URL for non FTX friendly systems: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004 Its time to start looking forward to (URL) BrickFest™ PDX 2004>! Its hard to believe that in just four short months, this event will be upon us. Therefore, I'm soliciting LDraw/LEGO CAD (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004 If you've ever been to a Brickfest, you know it is loads of fun. A big part of the fun is the opportunity to learn from each other... and BrickFest PDX will be no different, learning (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact