 Events / 75
Re: Kidvention: Printing Posters Troubleshooting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:21:08 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:

But what happens is the image prints slightly offset from the page,
resulting in cropping a portion.  Certain images this is expendable
with, but others critical parts of the model will be missing because
of it.

Rather than cropping an edge of the image, I would suggest sampling the
resolution down and padding the other edges with white in stead.  That
way, you don't loose any part of the original image.

Fredrik