 Events / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
LegOz 2000.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:10:59 GMT

G'day,

Just a reminder to everyone that LegOz 2000.4 is nearly here. Important info
about it is:
Name: LegOz 2000.4
When: Sunday July 16 2000
Where: 31 Benston Street, Craigieburn [1]
Time: 12:00 - ? [I belive the SLUGS events have gone till about 6:00, but I
don't know how long this will go for.]

What's happening:
A chance to meet the people behind the names on lugnet
A chance to choose a name for the melbourne group [or to decide we'll remain
mugs :) ]
Trade sets/parts/papers/whatever
Compare MOC's
Brickwars [if there's any armies around]
A chance to see some older models [60's, 70's, 80's, and for the
youngsters...90's]
[I believe there may be a 928 there, along with 2 6452's, amongst
others...as well as about 1/2 my collection - castle, pirates, fabuland,
adventurers, classic space]
Anything else someone can think of. [although advance notice would be
appreciated, as it would be nice to let everyone else know :) ]

Could those people who will be attending please let me know by Saturday on
my hotmail account : b_whytcross@hotmail.com

[1] If you'd like a map/directions, reply to this, and I'll email them out
to you [email must arrive before 4:30 friday afternoon] Alternatively, email
the above mentioned hotmail account and I'll get it out to you from there.

Hope to hear from everyone,

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)