 Events / 351
350  |  352
Subject:
US Lug Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:36:40 GMT

Hi

With all the talk about a west coast Brickfest, it made me wonder if anyone
would be willing to go to a national event.  An event where east can meet
west.  I think there should be a west coast BrickFest first of all.  You
guys need a regional time and place to meet and show off your stuff.  When I
first discovered that there was a whole web community for Lego, I saw
creations from many people east, west, and overseas as well.  I think a
national event where we can all meet and show off some our stuff would be
great.  I think it would be cool to have a really large train town layout
made from everybodys stuff.  To say the least there are many possibilities.
We could even hold it in Las Vegas.  A place cheap enough to fly to, and has
many facilities for conventions already.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?