 Trains / Train Organizations / 1499
Re: US Lug Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:19:45 GMT

John Neal wrote in message ...
But I agree with Lar-- Brickfest, in essence, *is* a national event.  It is • very
helpful to hold an event where there exists a host group.  Personally, I • can't
think of anywhere I'd like to go *less* than Las Vegas...

I think that Brickfest has been de facto a national event because so far it
has been the *only* event of its kind. Once regional fests of the same type
exist, Brickfest may either grow into a national event or become a regional
event and there might be a roving national fest. That's all up in the air at
the moment.

And I agree with John about Las Vegas, but hey - I don't plan to be
wandering the streets, but Legofesting, so I don't really care!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/