 Events / 352
Re: US Lug Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:54:37 GMT

In lugnet.events, Richard Schoonover writes:
Hi

With all the talk about a west coast Brickfest, it made me wonder if anyone
would be willing to go to a national event.

I'm sensing a minor disconnect. I viewed the Brickfest I just attended *as*
a national event. It just happened to be in DC because that's where the
organizers are... Look at the roster of attendees, they came from a lot of
places (yes, the east coast predominates, unfortunately)

Does everyone else view it as a regional event?

The proposals floating around now for concurrent events, and for more
frequent events all have the downside that except for peripatic travelers
like myself that there will be less attendence from far away.

I'm hoping the Brickfest organizers will chime in a bit more.