 Events / 330
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:09:33 GMT

Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) at legoman34@mindspring.com wrote:

If your intention is to have the best time at an AFOL gathering with some
of the best modelers in at least the North American continent, "Brickfest"
is absolutely the one event to attend.

Yeah, or if you're not made of money, perhaps a 'fest on the west coast
might be a good thing.

I would have really enjoyed being there, but with airline tickets being in
the $300.00 range, not counting expenses, the cost was prohibitive. Many
people on the west side of the U.S. just can't make it all the way to D.C.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego