 Events / 332
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.events, Mark Sandlin writes:
Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) at legoman34@mindspring.com wrote:

If your intention is to have the best time at an AFOL gathering with some
of the best modelers in at least the North American continent, "Brickfest"
is absolutely the one event to attend.

Yeah, or if you're not made of money, perhaps a 'fest on the west coast
might be a good thing.

I would have really enjoyed being there, but with airline tickets being in
the $300.00 range, not counting expenses, the cost was prohibitive. Many
people on the west side of the U.S. just can't make it all the way to D.C.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

I agree on that principal, not being geographically close is a huge
hindrance to attendance. It will take a lot of planning and saving to make
it to any fest, no matter how far away it is. So, for you specifically Mark,
and to anyone else who wanted to attend Brickfest 2001, please consider
attending Brickfest 2002 and start making plans (and saving) today. I'd love
everyone who didn't come this weekend to come next year.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****