 Events / 288
  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Canada (...) You're really running with this, aren't you Matt :-) My preference would be for a Pacific Northwest fest (BrickNorthwest?) to be North in Seattle if there's going to be a South in California one as well. People driving from (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Yup. :) I'm willing to drive farther than most people I know - and something that's even as far as Seattle or Portland would be OK for me, but farther down the coast, and we're getting into "more time driving than festing" territory. I'd (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Which is better for WA - Apr or Oct? Is it still cold in April in Seattle? (...) Hehe - NOT a problem. Carlsbad is very near the Mexico border - there's no such thing as winter down there. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) April and October are pretty much the same. 60 degrees with a high probability of rain. Summer around here generally starts around July and lasts until mid-September. Either way, we're mostly going to be indoors with the bricks, so I don't (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Heh... (...) True...but nicer weather makes for happier people, especially those who are travelling long distances to attend. It also impacts any activities outside the actual event area. Matt (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)