 Events / 299
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 00:52:38 GMT

in article 3B51F7D1.9B89A189@vfaq.com, Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

Which is better for WA - Apr or Oct?  Is it still cold in April in Seattle?

April and October are pretty much the same. 60 degrees with a high
probability of rain.

Summer around here generally starts around July and lasts until
mid-September.

Either way, we're mostly going to be indoors with the bricks, so I don't
think people should consider weather to be a big deterrent.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego