 Events / 300
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.events, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article 3B51F7D1.9B89A189@vfaq.com, Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

Which is better for WA - Apr or Oct?  Is it still cold in April in Seattle?

April and October are pretty much the same. 60 degrees with a high
probability of rain.

Heh...

Summer around here generally starts around July and lasts until
mid-September.

Either way, we're mostly going to be indoors with the bricks, so I don't
think people should consider weather to be a big deterrent.

True...but nicer weather makes for happier people, especially those who are
travelling long distances to attend. It also impacts any activities outside
the actual event area.

Matt