 Events / 280
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:48:10 GMT

In lugnet.events, Daniel Barrett writes:
Brickfest NW??

YES PLEASE!!!

I think you would either need to have it as late as October ...

As a Seattlite, I vote for the Portland area. If people are willing to come
to Seattle from Canada they should be willing to go just a bit farther to
Portland.

I think these are some good points too. I like the idea of opening up Canada
for a PACNW Fest. Mark? You seem to be logical point man for this...what do
you think? Interested? I'd love to see one done in a different quarter,
giving us all 3 events, within three months...does that follow?
BricksWest-Carlsbad:Jan/Feb
PACNW Fest-Portland(?):Apr(?)
BrickFest-Wash. DC:July
Maybe something mid-US(?):Oct(?)

Also that put's Brickfest West within reach of the Califreakians,
and some of the other western states.

I think most folks are willing to drive +/- 10 hours tops. That far north
would put me and mine out of the running for a trip...

Matt