 Events / 279
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:44:18 GMT

In lugnet.events, Kevin Wilson writes:

So far the suggested locations are:
Pacific Northwest (Seattle or Portland).
San Francisco
Carlsbad (although being next to Legoland is nice it's not the point of a
fest, which for me is getting together with other AFOLs and sharing MOCs)
Denver, CO
Dakota

I was kidding!  I know no one who actually *wants* to come to North Dakota,
but somehow people just don't seem to leave.  It's like a trap or something -

I know I never intended to stay...
now it looks like me and my family are lifers.

~~Tanya