 Events / *136 (-20)
  Re: LegOz 2000.7

Well, looking at the forecast, I don't think the weather will be good for the BBQ idea :( [though if it improves, I'll make an announcement, probably Sat morning-ish] However, if you want, feel free to roll up early with lunch [There's drinks here, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7

Ok, if we have a BBQ - do you want us to bring anything? cheers sue ann (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7

Hi Ben. A couple of things I'll be bringing: 1. My technic helicopter - no ordinary helicopter, 2. A few other technic sets (constructed) I've acquired lately (seem to be mostly aeronautical), 3. ***** FOR SALE ***** 8299 sub with CD (unopened) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

  LegOz 2000.7

It's nearly here again...That's right, LegOz 2000.7 is less than one week away. Date: October 8 Location: 31 Benston St Craigieburn [email me for a map/directions] Time: start at 1:00pm finish about 6pm [unless it's likely to be good weather...might (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

  GFLTC at the 39th H & R Train Show (Tampa Bay Area of Florida)

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a large display at the H & R Trains Fall Show, October 6-7-8 2000 in Pinellas Park, Florida. The main layout is 25ft long x 3ft deep and the second layout is 16ft x 3ft. The main layout will (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl) !

  PNLTC/G2K ambassador car apology

I would like to apologize to those waiting to receive their ambassador cars back from the G2K event sponsored by PNLTC. The busy weeks leading up to G2K caused me to put other bits of my life on hold. After the event I could no longer continue to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

(...) train (...) were (...) Actually it was 10. (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Chicago Legofest Photos

(...) I'll probably start LDrawing the fighter sometime this week... what do you think I should do with the colors? (...) Anyway, TTYL Jameson Robert Gagnepain (URL) #17714608 (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

(...) Each regulator was manned (or womanned!) and had to be adjusted as the train navigated awkward curves or went through a stretch where two regulators were both powering it. Don't ask me exactly how many regulators there were- I wasn't paying (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

Just curious, what was the speed regulator set at for the 42 minute run? "Dwayne Towell" <dwayne@teleport.NO.SPAM.com> wrote in message news:Fzq58y.M8K@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

On Saturday, August 19, PNLTC broke the previous record for longest LEGO train track, about 1780 feet. The new world record stands at 3343 feet! It took 42 minutes to travel the distance. Thanks everyone for sending rolling stock and encouragement. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) I was there today on Friday and a good portion of the setup was complete. Absolutely stunning display! You guys should've seen the CARTONS OF TUBS they had... :) Here are some pictures that I took: (URL) size versions are 640 x 480, and file (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

One small 'nit' to pick: That's not a "suspension" bridge, it's actually a "cable-stayed" bridge. Similar idea, but different implementations. A true suspension bridge would have two (or four) main cables, with vertical 'suspenders' between the main (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) The ZNAP bridge is 22 feet long and is a true suspension bridge. The end pieces are weighted with 20 pounds of pennies each! A big WOW to Wayne for building this monster! _ _ Scott Smallbeck smallbeck@contactics.com (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) Dear LEGO: How much to buy straight track by the case? ( (URL) ) I'm *sure* the GMLTC would be HAPPY to buy a case or two... JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) Cool layout! How long is that SNAP bridge from pillar to pillar? Ben (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  RE: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Displ ay

Wow! Thanks for all those pics! Its the only way I'm going to get to see this event. I'm one of the unfortunate PNLTC members that is only attending by proxy... I've got all my stuff going up, but I'm unable to be there in person this weekend. I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) I think I can make make it! Looking forward to my family's spur of the moment trip from Spokane. (...) I'm only 12, but if there's anything I could do, count me in. My dad has a digital camera if you need it, but it looks like you've allready (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

Today my son and I went to see the PNLTC Track being setup. I've been taking pictures on and off, and have just uploaded them to (URL) people who are interested in seeing a little more detail of what is going on. -- David Schilling (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

Wow! Wow! Wow! That's one BIG layout... Love how you spelled out the club name "PNLTC" in track! Build on... Robin W. GFLTC (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact