 Events / 132
131  |  133
Subject:
GFLTC at the 39th H & R Train Show (Tampa Bay Area of Florida)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 02:30:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a large display at the H & R
Trains Fall Show, October 6-7-8 2000 in Pinellas Park, Florida.

The main layout is 25ft long x 3ft deep and the second layout is 16ft x 3ft.
The main layout will feature Dennis’s country area, Nick’s water front, KK’s
Japanese Park, Harvey’s trains and my new city seen with large train station.
The second layout table will be a mix of extra trains, models and other cool
stuff. The Sky Train I built will also be on display. Also the G2K video will
be playing for all to see and hopefully the GFLTC ambassador boxcar will be
back and on display.

See you at the show...
Robin W.
GFLTC